The importance of paint protection film in Calgary
Your vehicle may have a lot of rock chips for several reasons. There are a number of reasons for this, including:
- Having gravel roads and construction sites in Calgary increases the number of loose rocks and debris on the roads. This is because of the number of gravel roads and construction sites in the area. It is more likely that your vehicle will be hit by rocks and other debris on these roads, resulting in paint chips.
- The weather in Calgary is harsh throughout the year, with heavy snowfall and extreme temperature changes being common occurrences. Road surfaces can crack and chip under these conditions, kicking up rocks and other debris as you drive.
- Rock chips are more likely to occur at high speeds since the force of rocks hitting your vehicle is greater at higher speeds. Rock chips may be more likely to happen if you frequently drive on highways or other roads at high speeds.
- Rock chips can also be affected by the type of tires you use. You may experience more rock damage when you drive on tires with larger tread blocks or aggressive patterns.
In Calgary, rock chips can be caused by several factors, but there are also steps you can take to protect your car. Among them are avoiding gravel roads and construction sites whenever possible, driving at a safe speed, and applying paint protection film.
A number of factors contribute to the popularity of paint protection film (PPF) from XPEL:
- To protect a vehicle’s exterior from damage, PPF is applied as a transparent film. In addition, it protects the vehicle’s paint from rock chips, scratches, and other types of road damage. Many people are turning to XPEL PPF for its high-quality protection in order to keep their vehicles looking great for longer.
- XPEL PPF is both durable and self-healing, so it can withstand everyday wear and tear as well as environmental conditions. You can easily remove the film without it peeling or fading when it’s time to replace it.
- XPEL PPF is virtually invisible, so it won’t affect the appearance of your vehicle. Many people appreciate this feature since it provides protection without altering the appearance of their vehicles.
- As well as keeping the paint of the vehicle looking like new, PPF preserves the paint, increasing its resale value. In high-end or luxury vehicles, the sale value is heavily influenced by appearance and condition.
- One of the reasons many choose XPEL PPF is also because it provides peace of mind. Vehicle owners can drive without worrying about damage to their paint because PPF prevents it. For people who drive frequently in areas with plenty of road debris and other hazards, this is of particular significance.
Several factors affect the price of paint protection film (PPF) in Calgary, including the type, size, and type of vehicle. The average installation cost for PPF for a standard-sized car in Calgary is around $800 to $1,500. The cost of a larger vehicle, such as a truck, SUV, or luxury vehicle, may be higher. For many vehicle owners, it may be worth the cost. For an accurate idea of the cost of your specific vehicle and installation requirements, it’s always a smart idea to get a quote from a reputable installer. If you need paint protection film, Calgary Car Detailing is a highly recommended company.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Calgary Car Detailing (@calgarycardetailing)